Kick-Ass

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

2012 Valentines Day Event

HeroPhantom
    HeroPhantom

2012 Valentines Day Event Empty 2012 Valentines Day Event

Post  HeroPhantom Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 am

Ok! Welcome fellow KA members to the Valentines Day Event of 2012!

This is a chance to show your creativity, resourcefulness, as well as the ability to coordinate with a significant other!

The idea of the event is to dress up and match with your partner of choice in a Valentines Day theme.

Rules: (are very simple)
    1) Must be a couple or a "family" of 3. For those who cannot find a significant other for a partner, you may pair off with an already existing couple and create a "family"

2) Does not have to be a male/female couple. (i.e: can be male/male, female/famale couples)

3) Costumes must be Valentine Day themed. There will be a portion where you have to explain to the judge(s) why you think your themed costume is acceptable. (example: me and miki dress up in matching school uniforms. Our explanation would be "We are high school sweethearts and that is where most of the loving happens!") As long as your reason is valid, anything goes, so be creative.

4) Vanity pets and vanity weapons are encouraged to be used. The more you stand out (not in a bad way) the better. (No ride-able pets)

5) Cutest and most creative couple or "family" gets a prize.

If anything is unclear please feel free to contact me. If I am missing anything that you feel I should add, let me know. This is a guild event to bring us together and of course have fun!

Judging will take place in the Guild House on Valentines Day around 7-9 PST (Time is subject to change depending on availability). HAVE FUN GUYS.

edit: Due to the lack of availability, we're gunna do something a bit different. If you still wish to participate, you can, up till this Friday the 17th. Miki and I will take screenshots of you and your partner or "family" whenever we are available and you may be on your way. Winners will be announced on forums and sent prizes.
    mikirein

2012 Valentines Day Event Empty Re: 2012 Valentines Day Event

Post  mikirein Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:32 pm

I will be taking over for Hero for this event and I'm planning to extend it til Sapphire is fixed.

Hope more of you will join ^^ <3
    Banana-Crave
    Banana-Crave

Post  Banana-Crave Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:23 pm

so who won o.o?
    Darriin
    Darriin

Post  Darriin Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Ok here's my description for my entry, still a work in progress:

We are Samurais of love; our love is as sharp as our blades covered in the crimson shine of our hardships.
    HeroPhantom
    HeroPhantom

Post  HeroPhantom Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:19 am

Edit: Because of Sapphire being down for about 2-3 weeks (who's really keeping track? The point is, it was DOWN for TOO LONG) -gets composure back- Miki and I have extended the submission for this event to Friday March 16.

Love has no boundaries and all of time simply stops when you're with that special someone. So it doesn't matter if it's March! We're still celebrating love! Looking forward to seeing more participants.
    Banana-Crave
    Banana-Crave

Post  Banana-Crave Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:26 pm

ah ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm